There was an imbalance in funding between Morocco and Tunisia, and project management was not sufficiently collegial. More than 75% of the project funding was devoted to activities in Morocco, leaving only about 25% for Tunisia. A more balanced approach to funding between the two countries would have been desirable, particularly in view of the needs in Tunisia in the post “Arab Spring” context.